Want to break into the competitive world of fashion PR? Then you should get your name out there. Why not write for Behind the Spin?
We're looking for articles on fashion PR and entertainment PR for publication in January (deadline end of December; the earlier you submit, the sooner we'll publish). The ideas need to come from you, but we'd welcome:
- Articles about your work experience (like this, or this)
- Interviews with or profiles of experienced practitioners in the sector
- Commentary on the PR and promotional approaches of your favourite brands
- Discussion of the role of traditional and social media
- Roundup of fashion or celebrity blogs
- Reviews of books relating to the theme
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas.
Politics is suddenly interesting again. There's Occupy London, the threat of public sector strikes, the Eurozone crisis and the Arab Spring; next year there's the US presidential election and a London mayoral election.
Our guest edition in April 2012 is on the changing face of public affairs and political communications. Again, ideas and offers to write are welcome: please contact guest editors Sarah Roberts-Bowman or Paul Simpson.
In addition to these special themes, we always welcome articles of interest to students and young practitioners: reports on work experience, reviews of your courses, book reviews. Please contact the relevant section editor (see the About page for details).